Boot Camp Activities and Training Techniques
Each Boot Camp workout is designed to keep you motivated and engaged with exercises, drills, and activities that help you tone and strengthen your body while increasing your cardio fitness and overall conditioning. Boot Camp Training workouts include:
- Core Conditioning
- Circuit Training
- Interval Training
- Muscular Strength
- Jumping Rope
- TRX Suspension Training
- Stability Balls
- Agility and Coordination Drills
- And much more
Time and Days we meet
Boot Camp Program training starts promptly at 6:30am, 7:30am and 8:45am. We meet 3 days/week to workout. It is very important that you arrive at Boot Camp on time to ensure a proper warm-up and to be respectful to your fellow Boot Campers.
What to bring
- One set of hand weights between 5-15lbs.
- An exercise mat that you like (yoga mats are nice)
- Post workout protein snack
What to wear
- Running shoes with good lateral support. Cross-trainers, walking shoes or any other kind of shoe will not provide you with the support you need for this program.
- Your shoes should not be older than 4-6 months if you wear them on a regular basis.
- Wear layered clothing. You will get warm quickly. During the winter months, a waterproof shell on top is suggested.
- A knit hat to keep you from losing heat through your head. When it’s raining, a baseball cap works well for keeping the rain out of your eyes.
- Gloves or mittens to keep your hands warm and protect your hands from the elements.
There is no inappropriate weather — only inappropriate clothing!
Come rain or shine, we train to get and stay fit! If it’s raining, we will meet for class as planned unless otherwise notified. If it is hot, be sure to hydrate before your workout and bring plenty of water with you.
Boot Camp Program Training Locations
When you register and pay for one of our fitness programs, we will provide a one-on-one consultation about your diet and nutrition for fitness training. We will also measure your body composition at the beginning of the program. Then, we wil track your progress throughout the training program. And finally, we will compare your results at the end of the program to the assessment we made before you started your fitness program. This analysis will provide you with tangible numbers that document the fitness progress that you’ve made.
To learn more, visit our Frequently Asked Questions page.